Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Layout of BBC News

I noticed that the BBC News Page has been updated, or I mean enhanced. At first, I didn't quite like the look of it but as time went by, I realized it's more pleasing to the eyes and more catchy. Upgrading the architecture of this site was really a job well done to BBC News Team.

Content-wise, the posts have relatively improved. As you can see, categorization was simpler and easier to understand although every page seems to carry so much character weight. I would also like to comment on its other features. Every now and then, I click on the Most Popular tab as those enlisted really appear interesting.

And most of all, I give a big round of applause to all the writers, editors and journalists of BBC News. Without them and their inherent expertise, I wouldn't be hooked much on every new link that appears whenever I visit the BBC News Home Page.

Such an honor to make a review for you, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment